Instrumental makes intelligent data-driven tools that help product companies find and fix issues on their assembly lines. We are working to improve the manufacturing of millions of things each day. We value diversity and our team is collaborative, supportive, transparent, and pun-tastic. Join us to modernize manufacturing!
Instrumental is seeking an Office Manager and Executive Assistant to create a happy and productive workplace and to maximize the productivity of Instrumental's leaders. This role will rarely be the same from day-to-day -- you'll simultaneously drive office-related initiatives, assist the CEO and CTO with administrative asks, and be cultural glue across our organization.
What you'll do:
- Run the day-to-day office operations of Instrumental
- Hire and manage office vendors
- Execute on office improvements or other special initiatives
- Fuel the team with the right mix of food and supplies
- Own basic expensing and customer invoicing
- Welcome guests and candidates to the office
- Amplify Instrumental's leaders by creating new hours for them
- Manage and protect the day-to-day calendars of the CEO and CTO, proactively removing non-critical work and email
-Take on executional tasks small and large (such as booking travel or planning an event) that streamline the executives and the organization
- Drafting correspondence on behalf of the executive team
- Very light personal tasks
- Be the cultural glue
- Schedule and execute company off-sites and events
- Ensure awesome interview day and first-day experiences for our candidates and new hires
- Be a barometer for the daily office vibe, identifying opportunities to be impactful at key moments
- Roll up your sleeves to help the team execute during crunch periods, in whatever way is needed, without having to be asked or directed
We’re Looking for Someone Who:
- Is super organized and detail-oriented; nothing falls through the cracks because there are no cracks
- Is positive, passionate, and energized by crossing things off the list!
- Can instantly transition from being upbeat, fun, and high-energy for the team to being a professional representative of our executives when interfacing with customers, investors, and others
- Is resourceful and can independently prioritize conflicting needs and juggle multiple high-importance, high-urgency matters
- Is an excellent written and verbal communicator, with high EQ
- Has a proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Has a scrappy "get it done" attitude with zero ego
- Is eager to get into a fast-growing startup at the ground level with ample future opportunities
If you think you are a fit for this role, include seven sentences in your connection request to describe why you are interested in this position and what unique contributions you can make to the Instrumental team. We won't consider applicants without this information.